
Hello, I'm Cody We have finished reading Winn Dixie. This is the first part of Winn-Dixie. A girl name Opal was at the grocery store Winn Dixie getting food then a dirty dog came into the fruit and vegetable section store. She couldn't think of a name so she just yelled, "Winn Dixie" and the dog came to her. When Opal saw the dog she decided to bring the dog home with her. In the end she had new friends. I would recommend this book to other boys and girls. I would give this book a four star (****) rating beecause it's about dogs and I like dogs.
Great job Cody! I enjoyed reading your book review.
ReplyDeleteHi mrs Walton I love the book It is cool By jaheym
ReplyDeleteMrs.Walton did you read Because winn dixie because winn dixie is really scared of thunders yes or no!
ReplyDeleteFrom:Dana
i like winn dixie
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Cody! I love the book Because of Winn Dixie also. I enjoyed reading your report.
ReplyDeletegood job cody
ReplyDeleteMrs.Walton I LOVE IT MEANIN THE BLOG LOVE EVERYONE IN THE CLASS LOVE,Ryan
ReplyDeleteNAME.LYANG MRS.WALTON DID YOU WATCH BECAUSE OF WINN DIXIE IF YOU DID WATCH IT.IT WILL BE SO COOL AND FUNNY.
ReplyDelete