Boys and girls, we have just finished reading a dynamic novel, "Hoot". Please write a paragraph to summarize this novel. Be sure to tell what were your best parts about the book. What kind of person do you think Mullet Fingers were? Do you think Roy did right in helping Mullet Fingers protect the burrowing owls? Write and let us know.
Today,I will be revewing the book, HOOT. In the book HOOT, you meet: Roy Eberhardt,Dana Matherson,Mullet Fingers (A.K.A Napoleon Bridger Leep and step-brother of Beatrice Leep) Officer Delinko,Chuck E. Muckle, and Beatrice Leep.I give this book stars! (*****)
ReplyDeleteAnd, it is basicly about a boy who cares about Burrowing Owls that live in Florida. They have to find a way to stop Mother Paula's Pancake House. And there is a GOOD ending! It is a FUNNY book!
I like Hoot but the author has alot of other books he made Mrs.Walton and the class
ReplyDelete